1. Humphrey & Co Chartered Accountants have prepared a valuation with an aim to provide an estimated market value of the financial interest in the Corporate Member.
2. The Capacity is valued at the average weighted prices achieved in Auctions 1-3 of the 2016 auctions.
3. These amounts are based upon the mid-point estimates of the range of syndicate quarterly forecasts received from Managing Agents, the dates of which may vary from valuation to valuation.
4. The amount shown as Funds at Lloyd’s (FAL) required is based upon the latest 2017 Coming into Line position excluding any Solvency credit. Depending upon the assets comprising the FAL, their value may be subject to fluctuation subsequent to the actual valuation date used in the Humphrey valuation. It may be necessary to replace the existing level of FAL where the FAL deposited is greater than the CIL amount required under the latest Test.
5. This is the date that the vendor has specified for bids to be received.